A summery set for tb2, featuring a pair of long shorts, a coin/gil necklace & a button up shirt with nine different fabric options to chose from.
Four can be dyed, the other five cannot.
Dyable : Plain, ‘tortoise’, birds, boats.
Non-dyable : Ducks, sheep, swans, flamingos, clouds.
Affects: Shirt – Survival shirt/Linen survival shirt Shorts – Survival Halfslops Necklace – Dai-ryumyaku necklaces
Race: Midlander based males. (Midlander, miqo’te, au’ra, elezen)
Contributors: Tsar for Tb2. Hoffnung for the graphic, modpack preview images & for the beautifully hand-drawn boat and flamingo patterns. My dad for the original photographs the sheep, duck & swan patterns were made from.
- – A ko-fi release now made public.
- – Any problems? Feel free to shoot me a message.
- – Separated into two modpacks, one for the dyable fabrics and the other for the non-dyable patterns. Both include the files for the shorts & necklace as well, which only need to be installed once, & are optional on the installer for ease of swapping between patterns.
- – The button colour can be changed via colourset rows 2&3. Comes in a metallic silver as default.
- – The colour of the necklace strap can be changed via colourset row 16.